3. Congested Sinuses
- Sinus issues are very common in people who are overloaded with toxins, especially if you regularly inhale high amounts of toxic chemicals either in your home or at work.
- Regular headaches with no obvious cause is a signal that something is not right.
- So if you find you are reaching for a pain reliever too often, try a detox program to see if the problem can be relieved naturally.
5. Skin Issues
- Having skin issues such as chronic dry skin or itchy rashes and/or acne is a sign that your body needs help.
- To heal your skin you need to rid your body of the toxins causing the skin problems, which is why simply using a topical ointment that may have even more toxins in it, is not going to work.
6. Belly Fat
- While not all belly fat is a signal that you need to detox, it is still something you should pay attention to.
- Toxins stored in your fat cells disrupt your metabolism, which can affect your body's ability to control glucose and cholesterol levels.
- Your body naturally releases melatonin when it is time to sleep.
- If your body is full of toxins, it can affect the amount of melatonin your body releases, ultimately causing insomnia or restless sleep.
- A good detox can help restore your body's natural sleep/wake cycle.
- If you find that you are having regular hot flashes (that are not connected with menopause), it is probably a result of a toxic build-up that is forcing your heart to work overtime, a situation called "overheating."
- This is your body's way of trying to release the toxins by sweating out the harmful toxins.
9. Lack of Energy
- There is a big difference between simply being tired and exhaustion or constant fatigue and low energy.
- Waking up tired every day and not being able to make it through the day, is a good sign it's time to detox. So why not start your days with this detox recipe.
There are many ways to help your body get rid of excessive toxins and detoxify your body. Here are just a few of these:
- jumping on a mini-trampoline
- drinking this recipe in the morning
- dry skin brushing
- lymphatic massage
- Combining more than one of these options will give you the best results.
Whatever it is that you choose to do, just start with one thing only. It's better to add on as you get used to a healthier lifestyle than to not start at all because you're feeling overwhelmed.